Watch Dogs Legion update 1.20 (1.150) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X / S, Xbox One, and PC. According to Watch Dogs Legion 1.20 patch notes, the latest update added new Watch Dogs Legion Bloodline DLC and a long list of bug fixes. Apart from this, Watch Dogs Legion version 1.20 (1.150.000) for PS5 also includes new characters Aiden Pearce, Wrench, Mina, and Darcy.
Previously, a big update added various tweaks, changes, and fixes.
Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Watch Dogs Legion version 1.20 will fix a few of these issues.
Table of Contents
What is new in Watch Dogs Legion version 1.20 Patch Notes? – July 6, 2021
NEW Bloodline DLC
In Bloodline, players will follow Aiden as he accepts a routine fixer job in London to reconnect with his nephew Jackson following the events of Watch Dogs. Aiden’s mission is to infiltrate a high-tech laboratory from Broca Tech to steal a mysterious and valuable piece of technology, but his mission is compromised when Wrench escapes with the device.
With his fixer contract now gone sideways, Aiden is caught in a deadly crossfire. With no real allies against a corporate giant, and with Wrench one step ahead of him, Aiden must team up with his estranged nephew Jackson, and rely on his grit & experience. With Wrench’s unpredictable behavior, things are bound to get chaotic.
NEW HERO CHARACTERS
FOUR UNIQUE RECRUITS READY TO LIBERATE LONDON
The Season Pass adds four new characters to your ranks: Aiden Pearce, Wrench, Mina, and Darcy. Each brings something new and different to the party, and each is playable in the campaign and online.
Older, but not necessarily wiser, is Aiden ready for a new world?
Years after Watch Dogs 2, Wrench is back with his own agenda.
Once a test subject, Mina now wields the power of mind control.
Member of the Assassins Brotherhood, Darcy joins DedSec to fight for freedom.
NEW DEDSEC MISSIONS
DedSec tracks an algorithm that could allow AI to override human decisions. If they don’t find it, it could be used to turn weaponized drones into autonomous executioners.
DedSec discovers that someone in London is conspiring with an Egyptian minister to sell off the country’s antiquities, with the money going to fund violent insurgents.
NOT IN OUR NAME
A secret hacker group is stealing DedSec’s name. Worse, they’re also stealing information so their employer, a ruthless tabloid owner, can use it to blackmail their victims.
ADDITIONAL SEASON PASS CONTENT
WATCH DOGS COMPLETE EDITION
Experience the original Watch Dogs and its DLC in the Complete Edition. Wield powerful hacks as criminal-turned-vigilante Aiden Pearce, and make the entire city of Chicago your instrument of revenge.
DEDSEC CAR SKIN
SAVE LONDON IN STYLE
Season Pass owners can customize their rides with the DedSec Car Skin, letting them save London in style while also openly signaling their support for the city’s premier hacktivist collective.
Operative Mask Toggle
– Added a setting in the wardrobe that determines how an Operative wears their mask.
- Auto = Default behavior, operative will put on the mask in combat and restricted areas.
- Always ON = Operative will always wear their mask
- Always OFF = Operative will never wear their mask
– This is set on a per operative basis.
Improved Operative Bio (Dynamic Primary Line)
- An operative’s primary bio line will now dynamically display important recent memories.
- Added over 15 operative memories that trigger in more systemic ways (not mission related).
- Addressed a bug that caused low priority memories to be displayed too frequently.
- Changed “Use guns to defeat Albion in Co-op Missions” to “Defeat Albion in Co-op Missions”.
Bug Fixes in Watch Dogs Legion patch 1.20 (1.150)
- Addressed a bug that caused time-limited challenges to become unavailable in Ubisoft Connect when multiple rewards were ready to be claimed.
- Addressed a bug that caused an Operative to become injured when flying on a cargo drone when a Co-Op mission was launched.
- Addressed a bug that could cause Operative’s location to not be accurate in the Deep Profiler schedules.
- Addressed a bug that caused a metallic sound to be heard when approaching the Green Estate building in Lambeth.
- Addressed a bug that could cause Hotspot icons to remain on the map after successfully looting a Hotspot.
- Addressed a bug that could cause ties to clip through shirts under certain circumstances.
- Addressed a bug that could cause Online mode statistics to not properly display.
- Addressed a bug that caused the sound of black cab engines to be interrupted when driving them backwards.
- Addressed a bug that caused the location text to be misplaced in the photo full screen preview mode for certain localizations.
- Addressed a bug that could cause players to drop below the pier near the London Eye.
- Addressed a bug that could cause Hostages to take friendly fire during Burrow Uprising or other rescue missions.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Spring hoodie to not show the appropriate hood for female characters.
- Addressed a bug that caused the damaged Spiderbot to jump too high during the “TOAN deaf” mission.
- Addressed a bug that caused the “Purchase” and “WD Credits” buttons to change to “Open” after opening the Ubisoft Connect overlay under certain circumstances.
- Addressed a bug where mandatory hints were not displayed when the user had disabled Hints via the option menu.
- Fixed several texture issues for High Value Characters.
- Addressed a bug where the Deep Profiler list was duplicated when Alt-Tabbing out of the game.
- Fixed some hairstyles on female characters to disappear at long range.
- Addressed a bug that caused previously tracked points of interest to disappear when untracking and reopening the Deep Profiler.
- Addressed a bug that could cause a “Boring-Routine” error for hosting players when another player joined the session.
- Addressed a bug that could cause the Operative selector to disappear when selecting Operatives via WASD or the d-pad.
- Addressed a bug where the Midnight Agent outerwear clothing could clip with certain other clothes.
- Fixed the description of the “Signing Bonus” ability to reflect that recruiting any Operatives with the ability gains you ETO, not recruiting any Operative.
- Addressed a bug that caused the silenced MP5 to make unsuppressed sounds in other players’ sessions.
- Fixed several objects missing interactive prompts during the “Coming Home” mission.
- Addressed a bug where matchmaking would take longer than necessary when starting activities in a group.
- Addressed a bug where profiling another player would not provide the player number.
- Addressed a bug that caused the “PR123W1NN3R” paint-up to disappear when re-logging.
- Due to visual clipping with certain hairstyles and piercings, some combinations will now hide piercings.
- Addressed a bug where the Online rank would not properly reflect a rank update in an active session.
- Fixed typo in the Dutch translation of the Fresh Threads trophy.
- Fixed placeholder icons in the tanks at the Albion station in Nine Elms.
- Fixed lighting issues during the “Mind Games” mission.
- Addressed a bug where Albion hologram banners could still be present after liberating all Burroughs.
- Addressed a bug that could prevent players from using any gadgets or swap operatives when using hacking mode with the toggle options under certain circumstances.
- Addressed a bug where the Getaway Driver ability “Clear the way” didn’t work properly.
- Addressed a bug that could cause the game to freeze under certain circumstances.
- Addressed a bug that caused an incorrect UI element to appear during the “Meltdown” mission.
- Addressed a bug that caused certain interactable objects (e.g., explosive traps) to not be interactable during Online mode co-op sessions.
- Addressed a bug that could cause Operatives to take damage and die during loading screens while playing in Online co-op sessions.
- Addressed a bug that caused missing text in the newsfeed when the game was launched without an internet connection.
- Addressed a bug that caused Mina Sidhu’s store text to appear cut off in certain localizations.
- Addressed a bug that caused Spiderbot Arena specific key bindings to not work.
- Addressed a bug that caused certain sound effects and music to not be affected by audio settings during the “What they do in the shadows” mission.
- Fixed missing audio prompt when clicking the “View Mission” button in the team app.
- Addressed a bug that could cause the “Purchase” tile to flicker when interrupting the purchase process.
- Fixed stray security cameras hiding under Lambeth Towers and the Argyle Inn.
- Addressed a bug where the Lynx hologram ears would not properly display with certain character faces.
- Fixed some shop decals overlapping when viewing them at a certain angle.
- Fixed distorted reflections on some shops.
- Fixed some jackets having clipping issues with backpacks.
- Fixed the arrows in photo mode gallery to have misplaced interaction points when clicking them with a mouse.
- Fixed missing highlight and sound effect when hovering over the “View Bio” button in the team app.
- Addressed a bug that caused buttons in the rank tab to not automatically switch between keyboard and mouse and controller.
- Addressed a bug where the sounds of tracking/untracking a mission would play at the same time when selecting or de-selecting a mission via mouse clicks.
- Fixed incorrect highlighting to appear when using mouse controls in shops in-game.
- Addressed a bug that could cause framerate to drop in certain locations when it was raining.
- Addressed a bug that allowed the Explode hack to be used on Transformer Vault and Junction Box objects.
- Addressed a bug that caused window decals to float in the Wandsworth area.
- Addressed a bug that could cause the Tactical OP UI to be invisible after leaving a Tactical OP during the launch countdown and starting a new Tactical OP.
- Fixed a lighting issue when walking away from the Tidus building in the Southwark area.
- Addressed a bug that could cause Hotspot icons to turn into influence icons after a player interacted with the Hotspot.
- Addressed a bug where text-to-voice chat could sometimes not work depending on the microphone settings.
- Addressed a bug that prevented the “Cancel Matchmaking” button to not be read by menu narration when enabled.
- Addressed a bug where button prompts in the Mission menus were not displaying consistently.
- Addressed a bug where scrolling into freshly recruited Operatives on the map could lead to placeholder graphics to appear.
- Addressed a bug that could cause the d-pad to become unresponsive under certain circumstances in Teams menu.
- Addressed a bug where an incorrect button prompt would appear when clicking on the Deep Profiler button with the mouse.
- Addressed a bug that could cause Tactical Ops to start with fewer than required players.
- Addressed a bug where the resolution of windows borderless 1920×1080 was displayed incorrectly.
- Addressed a bug that caused the hints section for the fourth player in a party to be displaced during Kick-Up activities.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Social Tab to be unavailable during Spiderbot Arena matches.
- Addressed a bug that caused the background music to be muffled when applying a paste up.
- Fixed an audio issue when holstering a weapon as a front seat passenger in a vehicle.
- Fixed missing “Vive la Résistance”, “Community Service”, “Off The Record”, “Supply And Demand” achievements.
- Addressed a bug that caused the female menu narrator to be too loud.
- Addressed a bug that could cause the Boring-Brioche error.
Xbox Series X/S
- Addressed a bug that prevented players from completing the Piece de Resistance trophy if progress was made in Single-Player and Online mode.
- Fixed incorrect network error to appear after signing out while being in the Online mode.
- Addressed a bug where the Online mode onboarding mission could be skipped under certain circumstances.
- Addressed a bug that could cause the “Digging up the past” mission to not complete successfully even though all necessary steps were completed.
- Addressed a bug where the AR Medical Shield of the First Responder could cause graphical corruptions on the character’s face.
- Addressed a bug that caused the “Paint me like one of Your…” achievement to not properly unlock if steps have been taken in Single-Player and Online mode.
- Addressed a bug causing player Operative’s icons to be blank when being profiled by other players in an Online co-op session.
Download free Watch Dogs Legion version 1.20 for PS4 and Xbox One.