Stranded Deep update 1.17 is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Stranded Deep 1.17 patch notes, the latest resolves issues related to inventory, desyncs, player character falling out-of-world, and more. Apart from this, Stranded Deep version 1.17 also includes version performance fixes.
Previously, a big update was released which added co-op multiplayer support to the game.
Unfortunately, since the last major patch, players are experiencing a number of issues and bugs. Today’s Stranded Deep PS4 update 1.17 addresses a few of these problems. Check out more details below.
What is new in Stranded Deep?
- Addressed inventory being wiped when a desynced object is stored inside.
- Addressed desyncs caused by client joining an in-progress game and accessing a ‘Wood Crate’ previously accessed by the host.
- Addressed host game getting stuck after client quits while host is using the ‘Shelter’ save game window.
- Addressed player character falling out-of-world after getting revived when the player drowns and gets stuck inside a shipwreck or other structure.
- Addressed P1’s held item not updating for P2 when auto-equipping end-game aircraft parts.
- Addressed ‘Hog’ and ‘Giant Crab’ not spawning on custom islands.
- Addressed rafts flipping when ‘Light Hook’ is added.
- Addressed rafts bouncing all over the island when crafting a ‘Container Shelf’ over a ‘Light Hook’.
- Addressed items hovering in air when dropped if another object is underneath.
- Addressed P2 unable to retrieve ‘Seagull’ from ‘Bird Snare’.
- Addressed ‘Bird’ ragdolls not falling to the ground when player fails to collect with a full inventory.
- Addressed harvesting multiple ‘Yucca Fruits’ from a single ‘Yucca’ plant.
Download free Stranded Deep patch 1.17 on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.