World of Tanks Blitz update 8.5 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official World of Tanks Blitz update 8.4 patch notes, the latest update added new voices, gameplay changes, fixes, and more. Apart from this, the latest WOT Blitz patch 8.5 also contains balancing.
A previous update was released with gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game.
Today’s WOT patch 8.5 will fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
WOT Blitz Update 8.5 Patch Notes – November 17, 2021
The crews of Italian, Czechoslovakian, Polish, and Finnish vehicles will now speak their native languages. To enjoy the international diversity, enable the “National Crew Voice” option (Settings → Other).
In addition, following the Pz. IV Ankou SP, all other tanks from the Girls und Panzer anime series universe, such as the Tiger Kuromorimine SP, Hetzer Kame SP, IS-2 Pravda SP, and Firefly Saunders SP, will also receive original Japanese crew voiceovers.
Great gameplay must be rewarded. Starting from Update 8.5, Ace Tanker mastery badges, Top Gun achievements, and Kolobanov’s Medals earned in regular and rating battles in Tier VI–X vehicles will bring you additional credits.
We keep refining the credit economy to make vehicle research and credit farming more balanced.
Extensive balance changes were made to Tier VI–VIII tanks.
Update 8.5 will introduce animated avatars! They’ll add more fun to the game, and will be displayed in the Garage and battle results, as well as on the battle loading, reward, and event screens… Basically, everywhere, except for the team list in battle. Very soon, you’ll be able to get the first of these avatars, Overkill, as part of bundles in the Store.
Owners of this medium tank will soon receive an offer to purchase the terrifying, yet captivating, Monster camo.
The Oxidized Metal, Hardy, and Digital Forest Rare camos, as well as the Carapace Legendary camo for the Turtle Mk.1 and the Graywolf Legendary camo for the Object 263, are now available in the Camouflage tab.
The Spooky Web, Pumpkin Mayhem, Pumpkin Spice, Scary Swarm, and Spidertrap camos will no longer be available for purchase.
- The Pz. II, T-54 ltwt, as well as the Chimera with its Phantom Legendary camo were updated to the new visual quality.
- The line of accumulative avatars for rating battles was extended. Now, each league has 9 levels.
- Slots can now be purchased in the Store instead of the Garage.
- The Hit Points parameter was added to the Brief Characteristics menu. The minimum and maximum values on the scale correspond to the lowest and highest HP in the game: the lowest value of 270 HP for the Type 95 Ha-Go and the highest value of 2,850 HP for the Maus.
- The bug where the consumable use time displayed above the tank was refreshed upon enabling/disabling another consumable, was fixed.
- Areas where vehicles became stuck were fixed, and some models of buildings and objects were adjusted for some maps.
- Various screens, descriptions, and notifications were improved.
- General bugs and client crashes were fixed.
Download free World of Tanks update 8.4 on PS4, Xbox One and PC.