Nintendo Switch system software update 15.0.0 is now available to download. According to the official patch notes, the latest Nintendo Switch firmware update 15.0.0 brings some new changes, fixes and improvements to the game.
Previously, a major update was released which added various quality-of-life improvements and new features.
Read the full details below.
Nintendo Switch System Update 15 – October 11, 2022
- Handling for Ethernet adapters was moved to its own dedicated OS module.
- Pro Controller Bluetooth firmware was updated.
- Various error messages were added / changed.
- A pop-up was added for attempting to exceed the max headphone volume while the limiter is on.
- Bad words for Mainland China were updated.
- The time zone database (zoneinfo) was updated to the latest from ICANN.
- Text related to Australian + NZ privacy laws was added.
- The location of the Bluetooth® Audio menu within System Settings has moved.
- Screenshots can be taken using the Capture Button while in the Nintendo Switch Online application found on the Nintendo Switch HOME Menu.
- Video capture is not supported.
- General system stability improvements to enhance the user’s experience.
How to update Nintendo Switch?
To update your Nintendo Switch, you need to do the following:
- Go to System Settings.
- Select System.
- Select System Update.
- Follow the on screen instructions.
Download free Nintendo Switch system software update 15.